The terms and conditions set forth herein reflect Austin Auto Finishes policy with respect to each of its customers. All customers of Austin Auto Finishes agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below.
- Our philosophy is to offer stress-free protection, tint detailing, or service experience for our customers.
- Your vehicle and performing proper service techniques is our first priority.
- We will not perform any service that shows the potential to cause harm or damage to your vehicle.
- Prior to Austin Detailing performing services on your vehicle, you, the owner, will advise us of any cosmetic or mechanical issues that would prevent us from completing the service.
- These may include low battery, trunk permanently shut, windows don’t roll down, etc…
- If your vehicle poses a potential threat to our health and/or safety, please let us know.
- If there is the threat of any harmful substances (needles, drugs, gasoline, etc.) in the vehicle, you must let your detail technician know prior to your service. You will be held responsible for any health and/or safety issues arising from your vehicle.
- Austin Detailing reserves the right to refuse service.
- We expect you to arrive as close to the scheduled appointment time as possible. However, we understand sometimes situations can occur that will disrupt your daily schedule. If your schedule changes, we expect you to make every reasonable effort to contact us in advance. We will notify you if we must delay pick up or check-in for service due to late arrival.
- Pricing varies for each vehicle and is determined by size, package, and condition.
- Additional charges apply for heavy stains, excessive pet hair, excessive debris removal, personal item removal, and steam cleaning (if required) due to the additional time it takes.
- Property Damage
- Each customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Austin Detailing, its owners, employees, and affiliates from any damage, loss, expense, cost, claim, and liability (including attorney’s fees) arising out of Austin Detailing’s services, including without limitation, any property damage which occurs to my property or the property of any neighbor. I acknowledge that the unique nature of Austin Detailing’s business may expose me to greater property damage risk, and I hereby assume such risk.
- Austin Detailing will neither install nor remove any car seats or custom equipment from your vehicle.
- We will neither remove nor install car seats from your vehicle. If you would like your car seat cleaned under, please have it removed prior to your appointment.
- We will neither remove nor install custom equipment from your vehicle. This includes, but is not limited to, seat covers, subwoofers, light bars, pet protectors, and bumper stickers. If you would like these things cleaned under, please have them removed prior to your appointment.
- We require 24 hours notice to change or cancel an appointment.
- A deposit hold for the full amount of your scheduled appointment will be placed on the provided credit/debit card 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- An appointment is defined as one (1) scheduled car. Bookings with multiple cars will be subject to multiple cancellation fees (i.e. A $500 booking with 5 appointments at $100 each canceled after the approved timeframe can be subject to a $250 cancellation fee).
- If you wish to change your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will have the following 3 options:
- Reschedule your appointment at no additional cost to you. Though you will be charged for your appointment at the time of rescheduling, you may pick another day and time for Austin Detailing to perform the detail.
- Cancel your appointment with a $50.00 charge. The hold will be released on your card and you will be charged $50.00 on the same card for canceling within 24 hours. This option is valid up to six (6) hours before your scheduled appointment. Cancellations with less than six (6) hours notice are only given options 1 or 3. An appointment is not considered canceled until the customer has canceled the appointment via the online system or confirmed the cancellation via an Austin Detailing representative.
- Convert your scheduled appointment to a gift card. If circumstances have changed (i.e. you sold your car and no longer have it), you may convert the full amount of your scheduled appointment to a gift card for later personal use or to give as a gift. Austin Detailing reserves the right to withdraw this option for fleet vehicle/business vehicle bookings.
Any booking/appointment with a value of $1000.00 or more will require 48 hours’ notice to change or cancel. Cancellations of these appointments are subject to being charged the full amount without proper 48-hour notice due to the amount of time reserved for a single customer.
- We accept cash, PayPal, and credit cards. Payment is due at the completion of the service.
- If payment was made online, your card will not be charged until after completion.
- There will be a $30.00 charge for Non-Sufficient Funds
- Photographs and Video
- We have your permission to take pictures or videos of your vehicle for marketing purposes. These will never be sold or given to third parties.
- Pictures and videos taken at the time of check-in and check-out will also be kept in our online cloud storage and attached to your project file to protect both parties per the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Reimbursement will not be paid for any minor cosmetic damage as a result of servicing your vehicle.
- Reimbursement will be paid for any major damage caused to your vehicle as a result of our employee’s gross negligence or willful misconduct. Austin Detailing will approve the body shop and/or vendors before issuing any reimbursement.
- If something arises after the service that was not noticed during the final walk around, you must contact us within 24 hours and, if needed, schedule an appointment to review within 5 days.
Each customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Austin Detailing, its owners, employees, and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including attorney’s fees, resulting from any service provided or injury after our services have been completed.
We have made some changes to our Terms of Service because of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on May 25th, 2018.